Mr Sandless Pittsburgh, Reviews in Youngstown Critique

I AM THRILLED WITH THE SERVICE!!! I didn’t feel it was feasible to obtain my old wooden floors searching good once more without having sanding as well as a huge mess! The guys from Mr. Sandless came in and were so beneficial and accommodating. It took 2 days as opposed to 2 weeks, if sanding. They told me precisely what they would have the ability to do and fixed a lot of locations I thought could not be helped. I’M thrilled with the service as well as the character of the young men that came to do it. Thanks Mr. Sandless!

I EXTREMELY RECOMMEND MR. SANDLESS PITTSBURGH In November, Mr.Sandless refinished my mother’s hardwood floors. My mother is 77 years old and is quite proud of her home. Gary & John had been both very polite and explained everything to us. My moms floors had been in poor shape They were polite and treated her residence like it was their own. When completed the floors looked fantastic and had surpassed my expectations. I extremely suggest Mr.Sandless Pittsburgh! – Bob Upper St.Clair

A GREAT ENCOUNTER FOR ME!!! Mr. Sandless by far exceeded my expectations for rejuvenating my wood floors. Mr. Sandless was extremely prompt, took out the time to explain the procedure step by step and produced certain that I was comfortable with all they could be performing. I really went to work and left them at my home. Upon my return, my hardwood floors seemed to be in showroom condition! They also explained the suggested after-care require to maintain my floor. This was a great experience for me!

ARRIVED AT 8:30 A.M. AND FINISHED AT 7:30 P.M.!!! I just had work carried out by Gary and Joe in our 2nd house. The hardwood floors were in genuinely poor shape with paint and pet urine. Mr. Sandless arrived at 8:30 a.m. and finished at 7:30 p.m. The floors look fabulous after they finished. My wife couldn’t think her eyes. They had been courteous, and knew their item. I extremely recommend these guys from Youngstown, Ohio. The cost was also less than half of a sanding/polyurethane bid I received from a contractor. – Kevin

COULDN’T BE HAPPIER!!! I feel like I have brand new floors! Couldn’t be happier! Was a pleasure from commence to finish, from my 1st call to Stacey to the end result. I know you guys have a bright future together with your top notch customer service! Thanks again!

GREAT HIGH QUALITY, GREAT PRICE!!! NICE AND HONEST GUYS, FANTASTIC TOP QUALITY, GREAT PRICE – Bill Cleveland, Ohio

NOTICE: This review of Mr. Sandless Pittsburgh, Youngstown is real. This positive testimonial review of Mr. Sandless Pittsburgh, Youngstown may possibly be modified to qualify as distinctive content inside the review space provided herein. Call Mr. Sandless Pittsburgh, Youngstown at 888-660-9663 for a lot more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Mr. Sandless Wood Floor refinishing – Quick, Clean & certified Green

We give a Sandless and Dust Totally free Sanding method. New floor installations are also available.

Financing accessible. We service Western Pennsylvania and Northeastern Ohio. Please call us at 888-660-9663 (WOOD) or visit our web site at http://www.mrsandless.com/includes/pittsburg-pa.php!